Friday, October 22, 2010

Sad, sad, sad...

Rizal and I were in BTS last night to catch RED. To kill the time, we thought of visiting border's new location, since i have read all of my books at home. ..
For those who didnt know, borders on 1st floor has closed its doors last september and re-opening on the Gr floor instead. We were quite excited to see the 'new' borders, hoping it would be bigger and better.
The first thing that came to mind when we were toilering the Gr floor was that the new location is harder to access. But, really, nothing compared to the shock we had when we finally spotted the new borders.
You know why?? It was sooo small!! In fact it is now called Borders Express. Still wouldnt believe my eyes i had asked their staff, to make sure that we got it right. Mana la tahu kan kotkot this is just the express outlet and they actually hv other outlet at different location. But nah ah ah. That was it.
I was so dismayed. So disappointed. I have always prefered going to borders instead of kino or mph but now i guess i just gotta find some other place to find my monthly doze of books. :(



Tsk tsk tsk...

0 comments: