Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Most expensive carwash ever!!

Last I checked I was still Malaysia, and not in some crazy expensive country like Norway. 

So imagine my shock when I was presented with this bill. 


Yeap, it wasnt a typo or anything, the car wash was indeed RM 50. Crazy!! 

So peeps if you are ever in Pavilion and thinking of giving your ride a jolly wash while you shop, just forget it. The Shine Shine located at level 1M, will suck you dry with a simple carwash costing 5 times more than the standard charge. To be fair - they did inform me that it was 'fifty' since I was not a member. And I agreed thinking he said 'fifteen'. Ye la sapa nak expect carwash would cost you RM50 kan. Off I went, not realising my car was being treated with the most expensive ever wash. Balik2 I gave the boy RM15 and the boy look at me expectantly (though I must say he looked guilty), and told me sheepishly that it is RM50 not RM15. 

Huh. 

Lesson learnt - always check the docket!!!

0 comments: