Monday, June 28, 2010

Ketam masak kuning

Rasa macam dah lama tak blog about food and new recipes.

This one is not a new try, I have made it before and today when I wanted to make it again I kinda forgot how-to. Had to call uwan again to ask her for the right way to make it.

Ketam is one of favorite food, and I could sit for hours eating it! You know the best kind of crab to me is the ones that you savour at home, in front of the telly with a good show. Superb!!

Anyway as to not forget how to make one of my all-time favorite I am going to note it down here.

What you need:
Cilipadi (pounded) x 1 tablespoon - if prefer spicy can add more
lemongrass (pounded) x 3
kunyit x 1 teaspoon
santan x 1 box
and the ketam of course x 2 (halves it)






How to make:
It is quite easy to make it, all you need to do is put in the cilipadi, lemongrass, kunyit and santan into the wok. Wait up until it boil two times (stir a bit in between)



add in the ketam and let it boil some more. If the ketam is those with thicker shell, let it cook longer, otherwise, once it is comes to boil, then it is ready



yum yum yum.... yeah yeah i know.. I know I should be looking out for my health and bla bla bla.. but with Ketam on the menu, who cares about cholesterol huh?



bon appétit!

0 comments: